Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch our videos on YouTube

Complaint Referral Service

The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights' complaint referral service is designed to help place you in contact with the appropriate office for obtaining information about the complaint process. In addition to providing information specific to your situation, the referred office will be able to further assist you in the event you decide to initiate a discrimination complaint.

Telephone: 1-800-552-6843 or (202) 376-8513
Hearing Impaired: 1-800-877-8339

   Updated: June 13, 2016