Commission Meeting Calendar
The Commission meets monthly to conduct agency business on civil rights matters. Pursuant to the Sunshine Act, meetings of official business of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights are open to the public, with the exception of executive sessions, which may be closed pursuant to the exemptions of the Sunshine Act.
People with disabilities are always encouraged to attend these meetings. Those who plan to attend a meeting and require accommodations should notify USCCR at as soon as possible to allow time to make arrangements.
Hearing-impaired persons who wish to attend a meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
If you require additional information on any meeting please contact:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights
1331 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20425
2015 COMMISSION MEETING CALENDAR
- Monday, March 16, 2015 (Briefing: Examining Workplace Discrimination against LGBT)
- Monday, April 20, 2015 (Police Practices and Use of Force Held in NYC)
- Friday, May 29, 2015 (Briefing: Examination of Select Post-Secondary Financial Aid Programs)
- Monday, June 29, 2015
- Friday, July 17, 2015
- Friday, August 14, 2015
- Friday, September 11, 2015
- Friday, October 16, 2015
- Friday, November 6, 2015
- Friday, December 11, 2015
- Friday, January 30, 2015 (1:00 pm Business Meeting)
- Friday, January 30, 2015 (Briefing: State of Civil Rights @ Immigration Detention Facilities)
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 (1:00 pm Business Meeting)
- Friday, February 20, 2015